Charitable Gift is a feature that allows you to give back to those less fortunate by gifting your unused CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points to a participating charity – to be used for resort stays.
Our participating charity is Vacations for Vets, a program run by In Honor of Our Troops (IHOOT) Foundation Inc.
Gifted points must have at least three months of remaining usage at the time of request.
- There is no minimum points requirement to gift your points to a participating charity.
- When gifting points, you may gift up to the amount of points owned including points associated with Bonus contracts.
- Pool Credits, Bonus points, PIC Plus points and points placed into a future use year using the Points Deposit Feature are not eligible to be gifted.
- Once a gift is processed, the transaction is final and the points will be assigned to the charity.
- All gifts require a deposit of one Housekeeping Credit per 2,000 points gifted.
- Points may be gifted online or by contacting the Vacation Planning Center.
- Biennial Owners – You will be able to gift your points only during the Use Year in which your points are allotted.
Wyndham makes no representation regarding the tax benefits or consequences associated with gifting your points to a charitable organization. Wyndham is not in the business of providing tax advice and Wyndham recommends consulting a tax professional to the extent you have any questions or concerns about tax benefits or consequences associated with gifting your points to a charitable organization.