Housekeeping Credits are the method of payment used for the cleaning of a unit prior to your arrival. Housekeeping Credits are deducted along with your points when you make a reservation.
As part of your Club Wyndham Plus Member benefits, you are awarded one (1) Housekeeping Credit for every 1,000 points you own. Your Housekeeping Credits expire at the end of your Use Year, just as your points do.
The chart below shows the number of Housekeeping Credits required based on the length of your stay and the number of bedrooms in the unit you reserve.
|Length of Stay (Days)||Hotel/Studio||1 BR||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
|Up to 7||28||63||77||140||154|
|Up to 14||56||126||154||280||308|
- Housekeeping Credits are used along with your points for the following transactions:
• Club Wyndham Plus Resort reservation
• Wyndham Club Pass Resort reservation
• Worldwide External Exchange deposit
• Points Deposit Feature
• Charitable Gift
• Converting Points to Wyndham Rewards
- Housekeeping Credits are deducted at the time of booking from the Use Year in which the travel occurs.
- The amount of Housekeeping Credits required for a reservation is determined by the number of bedrooms in the unit and the length of stay.
- If you run out of Housekeeping Credits, you may complete your transaction by purchasing additional credits at $2.25 per credit at the time of booking.
- Housekeeping Credits may be borrowed during the Express Booking Window from the Use Year following the check-in date of your reservation.
- When a reservation is canceled, in accordance with the cancellation policy, Housekeeping Credits are restored to the account in the original Use Year from which they came.
- When a reservation using rented Housekeeping Credits is canceled, in accordance with the cancellation policy, you will receive a refund of those fees spent to the original source of payment. This also includes reservations made through Wyndham Club Pass. This applies only to reservations made and canceled after the launch of the upgraded system.
- Reservations that were made prior to the launch of the upgraded systems that are cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, will result in the points and Housekeeping Credits being returned to the Use Year of the reservation.
- Any unused Housekeeping Credits will expire at the end of the Use Year.