A Reservation Transaction is required for specific transactions within the CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus program. You’re awarded one Reservation Transaction for every 77,000 points you own.
One Reservation Transaction is required each time one of the following transactions is confirmed regardless of the number of transactions completed in the same day:
- Resort reservations
- Worldwide External Exchange deposits
- Adventures by CLUB WYNDHAM
- Cruising with CLUB WYNDHAM Plus
- Converting Points to Maintenance Dollars
- WYNDHAM Club Pass® reservations
You may purchase additional Reservation Transactions to complete your request at a cost of $19 when booking online or $39 when speaking to a Vacation Guide.
- Reservation Transactions are awarded to your account on Jan. 1 of each calendar year, regardless of your Use Year.
- Unused Reservation Transactions will expire on December 31st.
- Reservation Transactions are deducted from your account at the time you confirm one of the above transactions.
- CLUB WYNDHAM Gold Owners and CLUB WYNDHAM Platinum Owners enjoy the benefit of unlimited Reservation Transactions.
- Reservations Transaction fees are nonrefundable.