The Wyndham Rewards® Conversion program allows you to convert all or a portion of your future Club Wyndham points into Wyndham Rewards points to redeem for travel and leisure opportunities.
All Club Wyndham owners can participate in this option. The conversion rate is 1,000 Club Wyndham points to 400 Wyndham Rewards points.
To request to convert your points, call the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
Once your points are available in your Wyndham Rewards account, you have access to special member offers, including:
- Go Free and Go Fast awards – redeem points for free and discounted stays at participating properties around the globe.
- Many other ways to redeem points, including for airline tickets and restaurant gift certificates.
- Simple and free enrollment.
- The Wyndham Rewards Conversion program may be utilized every other calendar year.
- Only future Use Year points may be converted and must be done so before the Use Year begins.
- Qualified points must be Club Wyndham points associated with ownership interests purchased directly through Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Pool Credits, Bonus Points, PIC Plus points, and points placed into a future Use Year using the Points Deposit Feature are not eligible to be converted.
- Housekeeping Credits will be deducted at a rate of 1 per 1,000 points converted.
- A $99 nonrefundable conversion fee is required.
- A request to convert Club Wyndham points to Wyndham Rewards points is a final transaction.
- Wyndham Rewards points expire four years after being posted to the owner’s Wyndham Rewards account, unless forfeited or canceled earlier due to membership inactivity.
- Wyndham Rewards points will be deposited into your Wyndham Rewards account within seven to 10 business days after the start of your next Use Year.
- The Wyndham Rewards Conversion program is offered by Wyndham Vacation Resorts. Wyndham Rewards is a registered trademark used under license from Wyndham Rewards Inc.