- Due to maintenance, all inventory through Nov. 9, 2019 has been placed on a temporary hold. Please note that the hold is expected to be lifted by Aug. 14, 2019. Updates will be provided as they become available.
- Units with bay or lagoon views are extremely limited; most units have garden views
- The resort has a beach cabana accessible via Beach Access #20.
- Resort is campus like; a car is recommended to fully enjoy the area
- Edisto Island has a grocery store (within 3 miles), six restaurants, sandwich shops and several specialty shops
- Major shopping 1 hour away in Charleston.
- Units are elevated with one or two flights of stairs outside, many with additional stairs inside
- Number of units with elevators is extremely limited
- Some associations do not allow motorcycle, golf cart or trailer access. Please contact the resort for more information.
Love this resort? Book your stay.
More Club Wyndham Resorts to Explore
Wyndham Vacation Resorts King Cotton Villas
Edisto Beach, SC
Take a break from being busy and "Edi-SLOW" down.
The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel
A lively stay in the heart of historic Charleston.