- Effective May 1, 2017, the U.S. Virgin Islands government has imposed a fee of $25 per unit per night to be paid at check-in.
- For further assistance booking an accessible unit, please contact the Vacation Planning Center Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-7 p.m. PST and Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. PST at 1-800-457-0103.
- There is a daily energy fee of $14 assessed onsite.
- There are no elevators on property.
- The resort is built into a hillside. A minimum of 50 stairs is required to access all buildings from the lobby.
- There is a shuttle that operates until 9 p.m. to take guests from the lobby to the building where their unit is located.