- Having a car/vehicle is strongly recommended to enjoy Discovery Bay and its attractions, as there is limited public transportation available.
- This resort is on a hillside and unit types are mixed throughout the property. Location of specific units or unit types cannot be guaranteed.
- If stairs are an issue please make sure to try to book a Special Needs (SN) unit. All other units are 3 story townhomes which contain a minimum of 24 stairs.
- If you intend on traveling on the Pt Townsend – Coupeville Ferry, reservations are recommended especially during weekends and summer months. Make you r reservations up to 30 days in advance at https://business.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/reservations/. We also recommend monitoring your ferry reservation in case of extreme low tide cancellations which may occur.
- For information on Port Angeles to Victoria BC Ferry go to http://www.cohoferry.com/main/ or call (250) 386-2202. Operated by Black Ball Ferry Line.