March 13, 2020
To All Our Valued Owners,
As the situation surrounding novel coronavirus / COVID-19 continues to evolve, I want to personally affirm our commitment to you, and ensure that you have full confidence when you vacation with us. Our standards of cleanliness and safety are now strengthened with enhanced preventative measures and heightened cleaning protocols aligned with the guidance of federal, state, and local health authorities. Our team will make every effort to ensure your well-being and provide peace of mind while you vacation with us.
Our Commitment to Your Travel Safety
The health and safety of our owners, members, guests, and associates is our top priority. In accordance with recommendations from public health officials including the CDC, we have implemented enhanced operating protocols at all of our resort locations, including:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning for all high-traffic, high-touch areas at our resorts, including common areas, public restrooms, lobbies, elevators, etc.
- Adding hand sanitizer and wipe stations in resort common areas
- Ensuring that all cleaning products in use at our resorts, including in the laundry facilities and pool areas, meet CDC requirements for effectively combatting the COVID-19 virus
- Putting protocols in place so that we are prepared to act swiftly if public health authorities notify us of a confirmed case of novel coronavirus / COVID-19
We have also engaged leading public health experts to ensure our action plans are current and thorough. By taking this extra step, we have even greater confidence in our ability to continue operations while doing our part to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus / COVID-19.
Our Commitment to Your Travel Plans
Understanding that your travel plans may change as this situation evolves, we are adjusting our existing cancellation policy to reflect additional flexibility. We encourage you to follow the guidance of public health authorities, and your own medical providers, to make travel decisions that are best for you and your family.
- If you wish to cancel reservations for arrival prior to May 15, 2020, you may do so online or via phone up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival
- Within 72 hours of receiving your cancellation request:
- We will put your vacation points or credits back in your account
- We will return your reservation transaction
Our friends and family help make challenging situations easier to navigate. As a valued member of our family, you can count on us to be here for you, ready to welcome you for your next vacation.
Michael D. Brown
President and CEO