Turn your vacations into exceptional experiences — and enjoy the finer things in life — with Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve. This exclusive membership offers access to luxurious Presidential Reserve suites at participating resorts. Plus, the option to take advantage of special fee-based resort services and exclusive reservation and vacation benefits.
Presidential Reserve is available to Club Wyndham owners who have purchased a minimum of 1,000,000 Club Wyndham points in a Presidential Reserve suite(s). Presidential Reserve members automatically achieve VIP by Wyndham Founders status in Club Wyndham and all the rewards and additional benefits that come with it.
Members own a deeded interest in a Presidential Reserve suite at a specific Presidential Reserve resort. Along with high-end experiences in upscale Presidential Reserve suites, Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve members enjoy a host of exclusive benefits like:
- Guaranteed access to available Presidential Reserve suites at Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve resorts when you book during your Advance Reservation Priority (ARP) window, 14 to 12 months in advance of your check-in date at your “home” resort.
- Exclusive access to available Presidential Reserve suites from 12 to 10 months in advance of your check-in date at all Presidential Reserve resorts.
Privileged Reserve Period
- Up to 75% of unreserved Presidential Reserve suites will be held for Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve members to access, 10 to one month(s) prior to your check-in date.
The Registry Collection®
- The Registry Collection® is an exclusive exchange benefit for Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve members that is offered in addition to membership in the Worldwide External Exchange company (RCI) that is part of your Club Wyndham Plus membership.
As a Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve member, you’ll receive these benefits when staying at a Presidential Reserve resort:
- Presidential Arrival – intentional touches designed to delight your senses from the moment you step inside your suite, from dimmed lighting and soothing music, to premium snacks and upgraded bath amenities.
- Special On-Site Amenities – fee-based services to customize and complement your vacation, like Housekeeping on Demand, an in-room personal chef, and pre-stocked groceries.
- Resort-Specific Services – special services, available for a fee, that take advantage of opportunities in the local area to help elevate your stay from pleasant to Presidential.
- Only points associated with ownership interests purchased directly from Club Wyndham or its affiliates are eligible for full Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve benefits.
- At this time, Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve is offered in limited availability at select locations.
- Benefits and services may vary at each Presidential Reserve resort and may be subject to change without notice or require an additional fee for use.
The following contract types are included within the Club Wyndham program:
Club Wyndham Presidential Reserve operates within the Club Wyndham Plus program and offers you access to all of the benefits associated with the program.