Vacation without the housework, because your travels should be worry-free. Your housekeeping credits are used for cleaning your suite prior to arrival and are deducted along with your points when you make a Club Wyndham or Wyndham Club Pass reservation. You will need one housekeeping credit per reservation, regardless of your suite size and length of stay.
Housekeeping credits are awarded annually or biennially with your points at the start of your Use Year. Like your points, they expire at the end of your Use Year. One housekeeping credit is awarded for every 70,000 points you own.
If you’re an owner with VIP benefits who purchased into the VIP program at the Silver, Gold, or Platinum level on or before Nov. 10, 2020, you will receive unlimited housekeeping credits as a part of your VIP booking benefits, and will not be charged for housekeeping credits when making a reservation.
If you’re an owner with VIP benefits who purchased into an eligible tier after Nov. 10, 2020, you will receive the following supplemental allotment based on your tier level, in addition to your annual award of housekeeping credits:
- VIP Bronze: +1
- VIP Silver: +2
- VIP Gold: +4
- VIP Platinum: +6
- VIP Founders: +8
So, vacation like a pro and leave the housework at home.
- Housekeeping credits are used along with your points for the following transactions:
• Club Wyndham resort reservation
• Wyndham Club Pass resort reservation
- One (1) housekeeping credit is required per reservation, along with your points, regardless of the length of stay or suite size, and are deducted from the Use Year in which travel occurs.
- If you run out of housekeeping credits, you may complete your reservation by purchasing additional credits for $159 per credit at the time of booking.
- Need to change your plans? If a reservation is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy, housekeeping credits are returned to the Use Year from which they came or refunded to the original source of payment.
- Any unused housekeeping credits will expire at the end of your Use Year.
- Legacy and Club Wyndham owners with VIP benefits will continue to receive unlimited housekeeping credits.
- Only VIP-Eligible Points are eligible for VIP benefits. For more information about VIP eligibility, please click here.
- For biennial contracts, housekeeping credits will be allocated on the years you receive your points.
- Housekeeping credits cannot be applied toward additional suite cleanings during your stay.