Vacation your way. As a Club Wyndham owner, you can leverage your non-Club Wyndham timeshare to your advantage. Take the route to more vacation time with PIC Plus.
When you enroll your eligible non-Club Wyndham week(s) into Personal Interval Choice Plus, also known as PIC Plus, you will be assigned a point value determined by the chart below. The point value of your enrolled week(s) will count toward your VIP by Wyndham status.
Pro Tip: Flexibility is yours. Each year you can choose one of the following options for your enrolled PIC Plus week(s):
- Vacation at your non-Club Wyndham "home" resort
- Exchange your week(s) with RCI
- Exchange your week(s) for Club Wyndham points
Want to exchange your PIC Plus week for points? Here’s what you need to do:
- You must be a member of RCI in order to participate in PIC Plus.
- Your non-Club Wyndham resort may require your maintenance fees to be paid prior to approval.
- Contact RCI at least nine months before the start date of your PIC Plus week.
- Upon approval from your non-Club Wyndham resort, RCI will send you a Deposit Acknowledgement card to let you know your request is approved.
- Call the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736 when you receive approval. The transaction will be completed and a non-refundable $89 fee will be collected for each week you are exchanging.
- Within five to seven business days, the PIC Plus points will be added to your selected Use Year, and will expire at the end of that Use Year.
- Once points are deposited into your account, the number of points and benefits you have available for Club Wyndham Standard and Express reservations, Worldwide External Exchange, PlusPartners, Charitable Gift, and Wyndham Club Pass will be increased by the amount of points associated with your PIC Plus Contract for the Use Year chosen.
- Each eligible non-Club Wyndham week must be enrolled in the PIC Plus program to participate.
- A maximum of two weeks can be enrolled per member.
- Weeks enrolled in PIC Plus are subject to an annual verification process.
- PIC Plus contracts are non-transferable.