Reservation Transactions are your ticket to great vacations and are required for specific transactions within the Club Wyndham program. One Reservation Transaction is needed for each of the following transactions:
- Resort reservations
- Worldwide External Exchange deposits
- Converting points to maintenance dollars
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations
You’ll receive one Reservation Transaction for every 77,000 points you own. If you need additional Reservation Transactions throughout the year to complete a transaction, you can purchase more for $39 through the Vacation Planning Center. The fee for additional Reservation Transactions will be waived when booking on your owner website.
- Reservation Transactions are awarded to your account on January 1 of each calendar year, regardless of your Use Year.
- Owners with VIP Gold, Platinum, and Founders status enjoy the benefit of unlimited Reservation Transactions.
- Only VIP-Eligible Points are eligible for VIP benefits. For more information about VIP eligibility, please click here.
- Reservation Transactions are deducted from your account at the time you confirm one of the above transactions.
- Reservation Transaction fees are nonrefundable.
- Unused Reservation Transactions will expire on Dec. 31.