All Club Wyndham service departments will be closed, Thursday, Nov. 26 in observance of Thanksgiving. The Vacation Planning Center will not be available, but you can continue booking vacations online.
A Free Benefit for Club Wyndham Owners
The 5 W’s of Education Sessions
A little nudge in the right direction is all you need to kick-start your timeshare adventures. As a new Club Wyndham owner, you have excellent resources available to help you use your timeshare to your advantage. Plus, they’re all free services.
Your New Owner Quick Start page and Education Sessions are great springboards for understanding your Club Wyndham ownership and timeshare benefits. Both are available on your owner site, so you can discover more from the comfort of your home.
No sales tactics. No strings attached. All free, just for owners.
1. Why do we need Education Sessions? You’ll learn in-depth about the programs, benefits, and features of timeshare ownership, such as:
How to use your timeshare
Ways to get the best value out of your points
How to plan and book your next big vacation
2. Who benefits from this free service? Both new Club Wyndham owners and existing owners can benefit. You’ll learn new tips and tricks for planning your next vacation, getting the resort and destination you want, and stretching your points to get the most out of your timeshare ownership.
3. What can I expect in these sessions? A wealth of information about using your timeshare, straight from club experts. You can watch live sessions, answer real-time polls, and participate in Q&As with club experts.
4. When do these sessions take place? The topics change monthly. You’ll get updates in your Insider newsletter, as well as right here on the website.
5. Where do I sign up for an Education Session? Sign up here! Or by visiting your New Owner Quick Start page. Once you register, you’ll get email reminders leading up to the live date.