A Biennial Contract represents ownership interest in a unit or group of units that includes the allocation of points in alternate years, either every even year or every odd year. Exclusive access to a “home” resort is available during the ARP reservation window.
During allotment years, you may take full advantage of all the benefits available:
- Reservations may be made for your “home” resort during the ARP window online or by calling the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
- Reservations can be made for any CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus resort locations up to 10 months in advance of the desired date of check-in online or by calling the Vacation planning Center.
- You may book a minimum of 3 nights and up to 14 nights on one reservation with no more than seven nights of the reservation going into the next booking window.
While points are only allocated in specific years, owners are not limited to traveling only in the year they receive points. Options may include renting and borrowing points, allowing owners to continue to experience flexibility with their vacation ownership.
- Future Use Year’s points are available for ARP reservations at your “home” resort up to 13 months before the Use Year Start Date.
- To determine VIP eligibility, half of your biennial allocation of points count toward VIP status.
- Biennial Contract owners are billed half the annual maintenance fees on their points each year so the payment is spread over two years.