The Points Deposit Feature allows you to deposit all, or a portion, of your current Use Year’s Points into a future Use Year. You may deposit your points into your next Use Year or two Use Years from the deposit date. Once deposited these points may only be used to book Standard and Express reservations at eligible CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus locations.
Eligible deposit windows:
- Non-VIP Owner: Points may be deposited within the first three months of your current Use Year.
- Silver VIP Owner: Points may be deposited within the first six months of your current Use Year.
- Gold VIP Owner: Points may be deposited within the first nine months of your current Use Year.
- Platinum VIP Owner: Points may be deposited anytime during your current Use Year.
- You may deposit up to the amount of points owned into a future use year excluding points associated with Bonus and PIC contracts.
- There is a $39 nonrefundable fee to use this feature online or a $49 nonrefundable fee when calling the Vacation Planning Center.
- Once points have been deposited, they will expire at the end of the Use Year selected and are not eligible to be deposited again.
- Once points are deposited into your Use Year of choice, the number of points you have available for CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Standard and Express Reservations will be increased by the amount of points deposited into that Use year.
- Deposited points may only be used to confirm Standard and Express reservations at eligible CLUB WYNDHAM Plus resort locations.
- One (1) Housekeeping Credit is required for every 1,000 points deposited.
- Additional Housekeeping Credits may be purchased as needed to complete the deposit.
- Deposits are a final transaction.