Your website will undergo maintenance December 3-4, 11 p.m.-4 a.m. ET, and on Dec. 5, from 1-3 a.m. ET. Thank you for your patience as Club Wyndham continues to improve your online experience.
YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE TAKING A QUICK VACAY
Your website will undergo maintenance from December 14 at 10 p.m. - December 15 at 2 a.m. EST . Thank you for your patience as Club Wyndham continues to upgrade your online experience.
CHECK BACK SOON
Club Wyndham travel experts are working quickly to fix website errors. Thank you for your patience as this issue is resolved.
How To Search Club Pass Availability
You can now search for Club Pass availability right on your owner website before booking.
Can’t get the dates you want at a Club Wyndham resort? Club Pass gives you more options to book where you want, when you want using the WorldMark portfolio of resorts. Access 95+ additional properties in new, exciting locations like Washington, as well as popular Club Wyndham locations like Hawaii and Las Vegas. Try Club Pass today to expand your vacation possibilities.
While the current update only allows you to search for availability, the option to book these reservations online is expected to become available in late 2023.
Just follow these simple steps.
1. From your dashboard, go to “Find Your Next Vacation” and enter your desired destinations and travel dates, then click “Search.”
Or from the homepage, click on “Resorts” at the top of the page, then “Explore Resorts.” Enter your desired destination and travel dates, and click “Done.”
2. You’ll see a list of all resorts, including Club Pass resorts, that are available on your desired dates. Once you find your resort, choose from available suites.
3. You can also access this information by going to the resort page and clicking “View Monthly Availability.”
4. Select your preferred suite type and travel dates on the resort monthly calendar page to see available suites during your travel dates.
5. Once you’re ready to book the suite and dates at this Club Pass resort, call the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736. Please note: All reservations must follow the Club Pass resorts guidelines to be eligible. Questions about the guidelines can be found in the Owner Guide section of the website.