Check more destinations off your bucket list with Wyndham Club Pass — your internal exchange program.
Booking your Wyndham Club Pass reservation is as easy as 1-2-3. Start booking your next vacation beginning 9 months in advance of your check-in date. To reserve a Wyndham Club Pass vacation, simply search online at clubwyndham.com for your desired resort and dates, then call your Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736 and ask for Wyndham Club Pass to book your vacation.
Pro Tip: Be sure to search for locations closest to your favorite Club Pass resorts or utilize the map feature to narrow down your search to ensure you capture every option available to add to your bucket list.
Booking Window & Minimum Length Of Stay Requirements
- When booking a reservation nine to three months prior to check-in, a two-night minimum length of stay is required, except during Peak season which requires a three-night minimum length of stay.
- The maximum length of stay for a Wyndham Club Pass reservation is 14 nights.
- When booking a reservation three months to 15 days prior to check-in, a two-night minimum length of stay is required.
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations cannot be made 14 days or less prior to check-in.
- When canceling a reservation 15 days or more prior to check-in, the points and housekeeping credits used for the reservation will be returned. Reservation and Guest Confirmation fees (if applicable) will be refunded.
- When canceling a reservation 15 days or less prior to check-in, the points and housekeeping credits used for the reservation and all applicable fees will be forfeited.
- When a reservation using rented Club Wyndham points or purchased housekeeping credits is canceled, in accordance with the cancellation policy, a refund of those fees spent will be returned to the original source of payment.
- Taxes collected at the time of confirmation are always refunded, regardless of when the reservation is canceled.
- A $99 reservation fee is charged for each Wyndham Club Pass reservation in addition to the required amount of Club Wyndham points.
- Only Club Wyndham points purchased directly from Wyndham Vacation Resorts are eligible* for Wyndham Club Pass reservations.
- When confirming a Wyndham Club Pass reservation, you may use up to the amount of points owned including Bonus and PIC Contracts.
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations may be booked for friends and family by adding a Guest Confirmation for a $49 fee. This does not use your annual allotment of Guest Confirmations.
- Wyndham Club Pass reservations are not eligible* for VIP by Wyndham benefits.
- Many WorldMark resorts charge an occupancy tax on behalf of local municipal governments. These charges are due at the time of booking and vary based on suite size and location.
*Eligibility: Exchanges through Wyndham Club Pass must be made with points purchased directly from Wyndham Vacation Resorts or acquired from an immediate relative who purchased the points directly from Wyndham Vacation Resorts. Points purchased from a third party may not be used and Discovery members are not eligible to participate in Wyndham Club Pass. Club Wyndham owners must be current in the payment of all fees and expenses associated with their ownership and the Wyndham Club Pass program in order to remain eligible to participate in the program. Other terms and conditions may apply.