Adventures is a program that offers fully guided group travel programs with a small group of fellow owners and a knowledgeable Wyndham tour guide. Each trip includes deluxe accommodations, group dining and planned excursions.
Adventures offers travel to destinations which typically do not have a CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus resort or an affiliate resort within the resort collection located in that area. The program may offer a cruising option when available, as well as travel to international destinations. Upcoming trips are published in the monthly Insider e-newsletter, along with Faces + Places magazine.
Reservations may be confirmed 10 to 2 months prior to the start of the trip. To book your Adventures trip, please call the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
- When confirming an Adventures Trips reservation you may use up to the amount of points owned including Bonus Contracts.
- Booking an Adventures trip requires a Reservation Transaction.
- You may use your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points to confirm Adventures trips and may rent additional points if needed at the rate of $12 per 1,000 points.
- The program is based upon a maximum of double occupancy, meaning two people per room.
- Points may not be borrowed for Adventures Trips.
- Each Adventures trip has a different cancellation policy to meet requirements of the activities planned.
- As a valued CLUB WYNDHAM member, you are able to send a guest on an Adventures excursion. A Guest Confirmation Fee is not required.
- Additional activities not included in the trip’s itinerary may require additional out-of-pocket fees for the traveler.
- If a reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation deadline, points will be returned. Any cancellations received after the specified deadline will result in forfeiture of all points used for the reservation.
- If rented points were used, and the reservation is cancelled prior to the cancellation deadline, then you will receive a full refund for those rented points to the credit card used. Rented points are non-refundable for any cancellations received after the specified deadline.