If you’re unable to use all or some of your points to vacation, Club Wyndham offers an option to convert your points to maintenance dollars, which are then applied toward assessment fees. Points may be converted within the first three months of your Use Year.
VIP owners have additional time to convert based on their level of membership.
- Silver VIP – points may be converted within the first six months of Use Year.
- Gold VIP – points may be converted within the first nine months of Use Year.
- Platinum VIP – points may be converted anytime during Use Year.
To convert your points to maintenance dollars, call the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
- When converting points to maintenance dollars, you may convert up to the amount of points owned, excluding points associated with a PIC, Bonus Contract, Pool Credit, and/or points placed into a future Use Year using the Points Deposit Feature.
- Each conversion requires a Reservation Transaction.
- Points are converted at the rate of $.0021 per point.
- Points from a new purchase are not eligible to be converted during the first three months.
- Converting your points to maintenance dollars is a final transaction.
- Conversion rates are subject to change.