Guest Confirmations allow you to share your ownership with family and friends. Whenever you have a reservation where you will not be personally checking in and staying in the unit, it is necessary to add a Guest Confirmation to the reservation.
As part of your CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Member benefits you are awarded Guest Confirmations each calendar year based on your level of membership. If you still need more Guest Confirmations, additional ones are available for $99 when making reservations online or $129 when booking your reservation with a Vacation Guide.
You may add a Guest Confirmation to a reservation online or by calling the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
COMPLIMENTARY GUEST CONFIRMATIONS PER CALENDAR YEAR
|Member Level||Number of Guest Confirmations|
|CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus Members||2|
|CLUB WYNDHAM Silver Owners||5|
|CLUB WYNDHAM Gold Owners||10|
|CLUB WYNDHAM Platinum Owners||15 per million eligible* points owned|
Eligible points are points associated with ownership interests purchased directly through CLUB WYNDHAM or its affiliates, Bonus Points and PIC Plus Points.
- As the CLUB WYNDHAM Plus Member, you are responsible for your guests and they are subject to all program rules and regulations at the resort they are visiting.
- Guest Confirmations are placed on your account Jan. 1 of each year, regardless of your Use Year start date.
- Any unused Guest Confirmations will expire on December 31st of each year.
- If you are confirming more than one unit with dates that overlap within the same period, a Guest Confirmation must be added to the additional reservation(s) within 48 hours after the reservation(s) is confirmed.
- If you have not obtained the required Guest Confirmation(s) within 48 hours after the reservation(s) is confirmed, the additional reservation(s) is subject to cancellation, and the corresponding points may be forfeited in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- If you are confirming more than one unit with dates that overlap within the same period within 48 hours of check in, a Guest Confirmation must be added at the time of confirming the reservation(s). If you do not have the required guest information, the reservation cannot be confirmed.
- Guest Confirmations are nonrefundable, so be sure to add the correct name when adding your guest. Changing a name requires an additional Guest Confirmation.
- Once you have added your guest information to the reservation, they will have the ability to check into the unit. A printed Guest Confirmation is not required.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID in order to check in to the resort, unless otherwise specified.