The PlusPartners® Travel Program is an additional membership offered to eligible CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus members at the time of purchase. From exotic cruises to airline, hotel and rental car arrangements, PlusPartners has a full array of travel partners available to complement your CLUB WYNDHAM® resort stay, or help you create a totally new and unique vacation experience. PlusPartners allows participating members to use points for the following travel benefits:
- Airline tickets
With many Airline Partners available through PlusPartners, you can use your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points to book flights anywhere in the continental United States, Mexico, Hawaii, Europe, Central America, South America and the Caribbean. Participating airlines include American Airlines, British Airways, United Airlines and Hawaiian Air.
- Hotel accommodations
Enjoy stays at a variety of hotels, including the Wyndham Family of Hotels, using your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points.
- Car rentals
Traveling is easier when you rent a car using your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points. With Plus Partners, you have access to two leading car retinal companies; Avis and Budget. Rental cards are available at many major airport locations through North America and Europe.
Set sail with Norwegian Cruise Line, the Exclusive Cruise Provider for CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points and points plus cash. Design your ideal adventure with preferred owner pricing and the Wyndham Onboard Owner Benefits
- Attraction tickets
Redeem your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points for Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® Resort, SeaWorld® Orlando and other Central Florida area attractions whenever you vacation to Orlando. View attraction ticket points chart.
These options* are available from 10 to 2 months prior to your date of travel. CLUB WYNDHAM Platinum owners may request reservations from 10 months to 45 days prior to your date of travel. To make reservations using your PlusPartners membership, please contact the CLUB WYNDHAM® Travel department by calling 800-732-0203, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
To determine if you are a member of PlusPartners, please contact the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
- When confirming PlusPartners reservations, you may use up to the amount of points owned including points associated with Bonus contracts.
- *Attraction Tickets are not obtainable through advance purchase. Tickets may be purchased during your reservation using points by calling 407-204-8291. Tickets will be sent immediately via email.
- You may rent additional points needed for Travel Partners at a cost of $12 per 1,000 points during the Express reservation window.
- Borrowing points is not an option for PlusPartners Travel Partners.
- Taxes and fees are not included in point totals unless otherwise advised and are collected at the time of redemption.
- There is a nonrefundable $59 fee per PlusPartners reservation.
- You will be charged a $25 fee when changes to your reservation are requested after confirmation.
- Cancellation policies vary based on the individual partner and may include 100% forfeiture of points.
- Eligibility Requirements: Membership in PlusPartners requires a separate enrollment. Additional enrollment, program assessment and transaction fees apply. Membership in the PlusPartners Program is not transferable upon the subsequent sales or transfer of your ownership interest, whether by private sale or resale company, unless the sale or transfer is by will or interstate succession, or to an “Immediate Relative.” An “Immediate Relative” currently includes: parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings, children and grandchildren.