PlusPartners® Members with an RCI® exchange affiliation have the additional benefit of participating in the RCI Nightly Stay program. This program allows you to book nightly reservations at many RCI-affiliated resorts, instead of reserving a full-week stay.
To make a RCI Nightly Stay reservation, CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points need to be deposited to your RCI exchange account. You may deposit points online or by calling the Vacation Planning Center at 800-251-8736.
View the RCI Nightly Stay Resorts and search for availability by connecting to RCI’s exclusive website for CLUB WYNDHAM Plus members.
The points chart below displays the number of CLUB WYNDHAM Plus points needed to confirm an RCI Nightly Stay at participating RCI resorts.
When making reservations, an exchange fee (based on the amount of nights) will be required and collected to complete the booking.
- When making RCI Nightly Stays reservations, you may use up to the amount of points owned including points associated with Bonus contracts.
- Available points deposited to RCI from your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus account may be used to confirm Nightly Stay reservations.
- If an RCI Nightly Stay reservation is made, a confirmation letter will be sent from RCI.
- Cancellations will result in the points remaining in your RCI account in accordance with RCI’s cancellation policy. Contact RCI for additional detail regarding reservation cancellation policies and point protection plans.
- Points placed in your RCI account are a final transaction and may not be returned to your CLUB WYNDHAM Plus account.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Fees are nonrefundable and subject to change without prior notice.
- Additional housekeeping charges may be required based on the affiliated resort’s operating guidelines.
- PlusPartners - RCI Nightly Stays participation is available to members with RCI Weekly Exchange Affiliations and requires a separate enrollment. Additional enrollment and program assessment fees apply.